On Saturday, December 21, a seasonal tradition continues as I invite one and all to drop by and join my Eighth Annual (!) Holiday Sing-Along and Fundraiser for Vancouver Rape Relief and Women’s Shelter!
Each year, VRRWS helps hundreds of women and their children who are escaping violence by offering them a safe haven and many kinds of assistance.
As a lot of you know, I volunteer – in a fundraising capacity – for this organization. For the most part, that means participating in monthly street fundraising “Tin Can” events to solicit donations from the community.
I started a “Caroling Tin Can” in 2005, and have continued each year. It’s always a fun and extra-festive afternoon. I hope you can drop by, even if only for a few minutes, and lend your voice!
- DAY: Saturday, December 21
- LOCATION: Georgia and Granville (we should be in front of London Drugs)
- TIME FRAME: From 10:30 to 4, approximately.
- I’ll be at lunch from about 12:30-1:30, but the team will be there!
- Songbooks (and a Santa hat or two) will be provided!
Any time that you can drop by between 10:30 and 4 is fine. Stay for as little or as long as you like!
It’s lots of fun for a great cause – and the more, the merrier. So feel free to pass this message along to friends, family, co-workers etc.
I hope to see you there!